Leder i Nordjylland
You are offered a key position in a Danish foundry that specializes in high quality castings in ductile as well as grey iron.
On behalf of MAT Dania ApS, Workindenmark is looking for a Foundry Manager.
Dania is in a very positive development and expands internationally via international partner foundries in MAT Group as well as enhances their product offerings based upon more complex castings, new material qualities as well as increased efficiency.
As a Foundry Manager you will be overall responsible for the Core department, Furnaces, two DISA lines and Wagner SINTO Horizontal line. You will have a central position and work within the areas; material qualities, melting process, casting process in cooperation with skilled colleagues, suppliers and cooperation partners.
With your line managers you have to focus on systematic continuous improvements in efficiency, scrap development from the lines. Further you ensure improvement of the products, processes, systems, procedures and instructions.
We expect, that you:
• have an education and work experience as foundry engineer or metallurgist or has
acquired similar proficiency via job experience
• as a minimum have good command of English in speaking and writing
• will move your permanent residence to Aars, Nordjylland area
• can work independently and show initiative
• an interesting and challenging job with high responsibility...